Payment for Services
Coastal services in the home setting are very personal whether your home is in a private residence, a facility, or a hospital. Medicare will only pay for services while in a skilled nursing facility, not in an assisted living or for personal home care services. Generally, our clientele pay for service by private funds and long-term care insurance. In such a competitive insurance industry, we are happy to recommend long-term care insurance companies to you.
We love to help our families find hidden long-term care benefits. It is our goal to remove the burden of managing your long-term care insurance so you can concentrate on getting healthy, staying healthy and enjoying your independence. Call us directly at long-term care triage line (941) 321-0790 or email us at email@example.com.
We commit to helping you by:
- Reviewing your policy
- Working hard to reduce your elimination period
- Explaining process and benefits in all stages
- Completing all claim forms on your behalf
- Managing ongoing correspondence and re-certification thereafter
- Obtaining all your benefits that sometimes go unnoticed